I offer mental health and wellbeing courses, training and consultancy services to:
Large and small businesses of any description, these may include:
- Local Councils
- Banks and the Financial industry
- Primary and secondary schools
- Independent schools
- Social services
- Children services
- And any other business’s that feel they could benefit from our services
Training is run in collaboration with our Training partners
How does this works in practice?
I can offer a bespoke training package, in a variety of topics, including mindfulness, wellbeing, relaxation, managing stress, or this can be tailored to suit your individual business needs.
Training can be offered on a half day, or a full day, or for as long as you require my service. Please contact me for further information regarding what you need and what you want to achieve from using my CBT consultancy services and I will draw up a schedule of events based on your individual business requirements.
Examples of what we can offer:
- Consultancy to businesses, including incorporating and implementing CBT in the workplace to increase productivity, staff training, Team building and effective leadership, managing stress, managing mental health in the workplace in a positive manner to reduce the amount of sickness taken by staff. Giving Businesses the CBT tools they need to implement changes that will enable people to feel happier at work and therefore produce better quality work, enables staff to become more effective, and reignites passion for their career. There is a large amount of growing evidence of how valuable this can be Click here for more information
CBT Consultancy for Businesses
- Team Building days using specific CBT and counselling techniques to improve relationships between staff members
Goal setting workshops
Weekly CBT groups for staff, which can tackle a variety of specific problems in the workplace including mental health, such as assertiveness, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, effective communication, interpersonal skills. (These groups can also offer essential training for your employees, especially after an appraisal where a member of staff has asked for development of skills or they need direction and help in a certain area).
Some groups can be a one day training event again to meet the needs of staff development and training. All groups can all be held at your business premises.
Planning and implementing new ideas and ways of working for businesses. Creating a ways of foreseeing any potential pitfalls or problems that can be prevented or problem solved if they happen. This can be by teaching and training all staff in Problem solving techniques.
Improving staff morale
CBT for Schools
- Training for teachers and support staff for Inset days on techniques for how to support students who pose a challenge with their behaviour, or their mental health, for example ADHD management, Anxiety management, Anger Management.
- Ultimately increasing productivity in the classroom, more skilled teachers and support staff and happier relaxed children, which results in improved results for OFSTED, calmer classrooms and continued support from myself through various packages.
- There is specific evidence for how Teaching CBT in schools can significantly reduce anxiety in Children. Click here for full article
- Organising and hosting groups for your workplace for a variety of common mental health difficulties experienced by 1 in 4 people. These can include:
- An anxiety management group for both young people and adults
- Depression and Behavioural activation Group
- Mindfulness training groups with relaxation
- Self-esteem Group
- Weekly CBT groups that tackle different problems brought by the individual members every week, these are often run by two qualified CBT trainers
- Parenting groups, run alongside anxiety management groups for the children. For example, A CBT therapist runs a 12 week anxiety group for young people, while another CBT therapist runs a 12 week course alongside this and teaches the parents about anxiety and how they can assist their children in managing their anxiety. Often and unfortunately parents can unintentionally reinforce and maintain anxiety in their children. We would teach them how to mange this more effectively and what not to do as well as what they can do to help. These have been extremely successful. These are usually held in the evenings in the school who wish to invest in this treatment. Fee’s for the 12 week parent and child anxiety groups can vary depending on how many participants wish to be involved. The school can choose to charge the parents directly or fund the group themselves. Please do get in touch to discuss further.
I hold a current DBS enhanced Disclosure certificate dated December 2015, valid for 3 years and Public liability insurance with Holistic insurance services.