Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (CBT), PgDip Kings College London.
Registered Specialist Nurse in Mental Health DipHE
AXA PPP healthcare
I also take private referrals: Please contact me for my current availability:
Are you looking to change your life and make it better?
Would you like to feel Happy?
Do you want to change for the better?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then I can help you…
So if you are you currently feeling?
- Constantly wishing your life was different in some way?
- Down in the dumps?
- Not liking who you are?
- Always comparing yourself to other people, and wishing you had more?
- Just feeling Meh?
- Having Low-Self-Esteem?
- Or just generally rubbish?
I offer a Bespoke Therapy service.
During our sessions, we will work together, to find out how best I can help you and ensure that whatever your needs are that they are met. During the first few sessions, we aim to set some goals together to enable you to see your progress in therapy, we regularly monitor how you are doing, so that we can ensure that we are always on track to help you achieve your goals. As the sessions progress you will learn new ways of thinking, behaving and seeing the world in a different light. You can then use all the new skills you have learned to successfully manage your own problems.
Again CBT can help you understand the reasons why you are currently feeling like this, and more importantly how you can overcome this and change your life for the better!
Are you worried about your young child or teenager’s well being? Their mental health? Depression? Anxiety? Anger management problems? Low self-esteem? School refusal?
I have specialised in working with children and young people since the year 2000 and have completed my post graduate training in young person’s specific CBT and other modalities, including my career in the NHS. This is within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
For more information about the services offered for younger people please visit the Young People page and the about page above. I have also worked with adults for over 20 years, with various problems, that can all be overcome.
Please have a look at my google reviews for people that I have helped already, and their own success stories.
Do you have a lack of motivation for life?
Are you dissatisfied with your career or job?
Do you need a change? Or a new direction? (But don’t know where to start?)
Do you dislike yourself, and want to feel better?
Would you like to improve your self esteem and be comfortable in your own skin?
Do you hate for your body?
Would you like to:
- Have zest for life?
- Love your body?
- Manage your anxiety?
- Get over your depression
- Feel happy?
- Learn how to cope with stress?
- Actually feel content?
- Learn mindfulness?
- Help your children grow up to have good self-esteem and mental health, in order for them to achieve their goals?
- Have life coaching yourself combined with CBT to enable you to motivate yourself to achieve your goals?
Business, Consultancy and training Services
Would you like your business or to run more smoothly and efficiently?
- Are you Staff under motivated?
- Do you need new ideas?
- Does your Business require specialist Training?
- Do you organise events, and want specialist trainers and coaches?
- Do you manage a school that wants to learn more about mental Health in children? & How to train your staff in managing the children’s mental health and the challenging behaviours that these children can often present with?
- Please see Consultancy and training services for further information and what we can do to help?
If the answer to any of these questions if yes, then please get in touch.